Code Happy Mentoring Programme
Software Developers and Testers gain control over their code. Enabling them to be awesome developers at a fraction of the cost.
- Mentees learn about areas that make the most difference to their environment
- Helps individuals through their career, challenging and encouraging them when required
- Bring clarity to complex decisions, making better decisions quicker
- Advice and guidance on tools and techniques to use to discover and address specific issues
- Risk is minimised by having access to an expert Developer for a fraction of the price
This programme centres on the relationship between yourself and your Mentor and encourages confidential discussion about specific issues in your context. For example:
- Getting value out of Continuous Integration (CI)
- Getting value out of Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Clean code
- Source control
- Branching strategies
The Code Happy Mentoring Programme is an intense experience that is hugely rewarding and makes an impact. If it sounds like this is for you, apply below and we'll pop round for a chat.